A smart communication platform for Parents & Students to communicate with Teacher & Institute. Parents can communicate with Teacher with PTM and other features.
Orataro Mobile App Access and Participation Policy
Comments, Posting, sharing to Orataro, such as its Mobile and Web platform are welcome and encouraged, and we look forward to hearing from you. To promote respectful discussion within this App we request that you be courteous and productive and avoid comments that are profane, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, inappropriate, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. For the privacy of users and their families, please assume that all postings to Orataro will be publicly available on the Internet and therefore publicly accessible without limitation or protection of any kind. Please consider how much personal information to share, with the understanding that this information may be linked to your name and published on the Internet. By posting a comment or other material to Orataro as outlined above, users give Institute the irrevocable right and license to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights with respect to any content you provide, which includes using your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media, including but not limited to: displaying, modifying, reproducing, distributing, creating other works from, and publishing your submission. Institute reserves the right to review all comments before they are posted, and to edit them to preserve readability for other users. Institute further reserves the right to reject or remove comments for any reason, including but not limited to our belief that the comments violate this Comment Policy, to determine in its sole discretion which submissions meet its qualifications for posting, and to remove comments for any reason, including but not limited to our belief that the comments violate this Policy. Any submissions that fail to follow this Policy in any way or are otherwise irrelevant will be removed. We also reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time in our judgment to address issues that may arise and changes in our operations or the law. In posting material on Orataro , you agree not to:
- Post material that Institute determines is threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous, or hostile towards any individual or entity.
- Post phone numbers, email addresses or other confidential information of students, faculty, or any other person other than yourself. If you choose to post your own contact information for any reason, please be aware that the information will be available to the public and is, therefore, subject to misuse.
- Post material that infringes on the rights of Institute or any individual or entity, including privacy, intellectual property or publication rights.
- Post material that promotes or advertises a commercial product or solicits business or membership or financial or other support in any business, group or organization except those which are officially sponsored by Institute, except in designated areas specifically marked for this purpose.
- Post chain letters, post the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distribute “spam” via the ORATARO.
- Allow any other individual or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post comments under multiple names or using another person’s name.
Institute reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Ban future posts from people who repeatedly violate this Policy. We may affect such bans by refusing posts from specific email addresses or IP addresses, or through other means as necessary.
- Remove or edit comments at any time, whether or not they violate this Policy.
User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Institute, its affiliates, directors, employees, successors and assigns against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, causes of action, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any claim by a third party relating to any material user has posted on Orataro . By posting a comment or material of any kind on ORATARO, the user hereby agrees to the Policy set forth above.
Faculty Access of Orataro
Institute respects the right of employees to use ORATARO for better teaching and more benefit of personal as well students educational life, but it is important that employees’ personal use of Orataro App does not damage the School’s reputation, its employees, or its students or their families. Employees should exercise care in setting appropriate boundaries between their personal and public online behavior, understanding that what is private in the digital world often has the possibility of becoming public, even without their knowledge or consent. The School strongly encourages all employees to carefully review the privacy settings on ORATARO and networking sites they use and exercise care and good judgment when posting content and information on such sites. When using Orataro, an employee may not include current students as “friends,” “followers,” or any other similar terminology used by various sites. If an employee maintains or participates in a Orataro community that extends to persons who are parents, alums, or other constituents, he/she must exercise good judgment about any content that is shared on the site. Additionally, employees should adhere to the following guidelines, which are consistent with the School’s workplace standards on harassment, student relationships, conduct, professional communication, and confidentiality:
- An employee should not make statements that would violate any of the School’s policies, including its policies concerning discrimination or harassment;
- The employee must uphold the School’s value of respect for the individual and avoid making defamatory statements about the School, its employees, its students, or their families;
- An employee may not disclose any confidential information of the School or confidential information obtained during the course of his/her employment, about any individuals or organizations, including students and/or their families.
If the School believes that an employee’s activity on ORATARO the School may request that the employee cease such activity. Depending on the severity of the incident, the employee may be subject to disciplinary action.
Student Access of ORATARO
First and foremost, students are encouraged to always exercise the utmost caution when participating in any form of online communications, both within the ORATARO community and beyond. Students who participate in online interactions must remember that their posts reflect on the Orataro community and, as such, are subject to the same behavioral standards set forth in the Student Code of Conduct. In addition to the regulations found in the Student Handbook, students are expected to abide by the following:
- I agree that my son/daughter’s work may be electronically published. I also agree that appropriate images and video that include my son/daughter may be published.
- I understand that the school will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that pupils cannot access inappropriate materials but I appreciate that this is a difficult task. I understand that the school cannot be held responsible for the content of materials accessed through the Orataro.
- I agree that the school is not liable for any damages arising from use of the Orataro Application.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Sunsoft Eduware Solutions LLP may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer serviceInformation you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experienceWe may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our SiteWe may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emailsWe may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.